Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh to be a Jersey Girl...

If you happen to be one then you know that it is next to impossible to dodge the beach, or a bathing suit. If you are as lucky as me to have both sides of your family have shore houses then you know it is impossible. Last year I got away with no bathing suit as no one would dare ask the girl who recently miscarried why she didn't want to go frolic in the surf. They know me well enough to know that I was best left alone with my friend Miller and his 23 siblings to cope.
However, this summer the bubs will be 1 and you can bet your sticky buns that I will be right there in the water with him, with no fear of paparazzi or mother in laws wielding deluxe digital cameras that show every last ripple on the thigh.
I will be hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment