Friday, January 8, 2010

Allow me to introduce my son's new BFF...



It's Mortimer the Moose! I know most girls are staunch Sophie the Giraffe fans, but let me just tell you the Bubs LOVES this guy. His little hooves make the crunchy sound the Bubs loves SOOOO much, his belly squeaks when you press it, he has two rings dangling from his butt that the Bubs loves to hold on to and bite, and the antlers, OH THE ANTLERS!, not too hard, not too soft, PERFECT to give those little aching gums some relief! We do not leave the house without him! Nothing has seemed to help ease his teething pain like this. Since Mortimer has joined our family we haven't had to use the baby orajel nearly as much, some days not at all. Mortimer was a gift from my sister Kathryn, she calls the Bubs Gus Gus, and there is absolutely no reason why, besides the fact that my son's real name is Gavin and also starts with a G? I digress. Another awesome pick Aunk Kacki!

1 comment:

  1. Mortimer was actually the first toy bought for Molly (before she was born). For some reason she likes Freddie and Jaques the Peacock better, Although today I held all of her Lamaze toys in front of her and she picked Mortimer, lol! :) kids are strange creatures!

    ReplyDelete